||Following the completion of Module 2, you should be able to:
1) Interpret metric, apothecary, and household systems of measurement
a) Calculate grams/milligrams to grains and grains to grams/milligrams
b) Calculate grams/kilograms to pounds and pounds to grams/kilograms
c) Determine medication dosage be weight from one system of measurement to another system using the ratio method
d) Carry out conversions involving milliliters/liters to ounces/pints and milliliters to grams, tablespoons, teaspoons, and drops (minims).
2) Illustrate the steps involved in interpreting pharmaceutical company medication labels.
3) Identify the "six rights" of medication administration
4) Differentiate two methods of medication dosage calculation
5) Carry out medication dosage calculations using "basic formula" and "fractional equation" methods.